Power Distribution Panel Manufacturer
We are a leading manufacturer of power distribution panel (also known as panelboard, breaker panel, or electric panel) which is a component of an electricity supply system that divides an electrical power feed into subsidiary circuits while providing a protective fuse or circuit breaker for each circuit in a common enclosure. Our valuable clients can avail an extensive range of PDP Panel from us. Manufactured utilizing best quality raw material, this range of products is in line with the international quality standards & parameters. Widely known for its superior performance, energy efficiency, sturdiness and longer functional life, this range is highly applauded by our clients all across the nation. Moreover, in order to ensure defect free products, our highly skilled quality controllers check this range on various quality parameters.
Power Distribution Panels Technical Features
Power Distribution Panels Construction Details
- Modular / Non- compartmentalized construction.
- Panel structure with MS CRCA/SS.
- Indoor / Outdoor type Structure.
- Single front/double front Operated.
- Provision for Extensible for future use.
- Provision of Rubber Gaskets to meet IP requirement like IP-42/52/54/55/65.
- Arrangement for heat dissipation by means of Exhaust Fan or Lowers.
Power Distribution Panels Pre Treatment And Painting
- Three Tank / Seven Tank Pre treatment process
- Final paint shade as per IS or client specifications
- Synthetic Enamel / Epoxy based primer / Powder coating as per customer’s requirement
Power Distribution Panels Bus Bar Arrangement & Cable Alley
- Electrical Grade Aluminum / Copper Busbar
- Main busbar chamber at top / bottom of the Panel
- Separate chamber for vertical dropper
- Busbar System design on basis of continuous Current rating and Fault level with stand capacity
- Allowable temperature rise as per IS 8623 or as per specifications
- Busbar supports of SMC/DMC Material
- Top / Bottom cable entry. Detachable gland plate for cable entry
Power Distribution Panels Assembly & Wiring
- Selection of components from Approved / Reputed vendor list as per Approved Drawing
- Design of Internal Layout fo optimum usage of space
- Internal wiring with 660/1100 v Grade PVC coated stranded Copper Flexible Wires
- Crimping Lugs are used for intrnal Connections / Terminations
Quality Assurance & Control Systems
- Inspection of Fabrication structure for dimension as per approved G.A. drawing
- Inspection of Painting / Powder coating
Download PDF Datasheet
Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris.Download PDF