MCC Control Panel, MCC Panel Manufacturer
The MCC Panel (Motor Control Center panel) is the focal area for controlling electric motors. Which has a motor starter, wire, or electrical switch and is forcibly separated. A unique instrument called a motor control board is utilized to control motors in many ventures in numerous business and Industry applications different electric motors are required and it is normal alluring to control a portion of the motors.
MCC Panel are with Fix / Draw Out type.
MCC Panel with DOL, STAR-DELTA, RDOL, starters.
MCC Panel are with various design like Single / Double Front, with DCS / Marshaling terminations.
Facilities of different control voltage with control transformer control Bus
With type-2 co-ordination wherever required.
MCC Panel Technical Features
- Modular / Non- compartmentalized construction.
- Panel structure with MS CRCA/SS.
- Indoor / Outdoor type Structure.
- Single front/double front Operated.
- Provision for Extensible for future use.
- Provision of Rubber Gaskets to meet IP requirement like IP-42/52/54/55/65.
- Arrangement for heat dissipation by means of Exhaust Fan or Lowers.
MCC Panel Pre Treatment And Painting
- Three Tank / Seven Tank Pre treatment process
- Final paint shade as per IS or client specifications
- Synthetic Enamel / Epoxy based primer / Powder coating as per customer’s requirement
MCC Panel Bus Bar Arrangement & Cable Alley
- Electrical Grade Aluminum / Copper Busbar
- Main busbar chamber at top / bottom of the Panel
- Separate chamber for vertical dropper
- Busbar System design on basis of continuous Current rating and Fault level with stand capacity
- Allowable temperature rise as per IS 8623 or as per specifications
- Busbar supports of SMC/DMC Material
- Top / Bottom cable entry. Detachable gland plate for cable entry
MCC Panel Assembly & Wiring
- Selection of components from Approved / Reputed vendor list as per Approved Drawing
- Design of Internal Layout fo optimum usage of space
- Internal wiring with 660/1100 v Grade PVC coated stranded Copper Flexible Wires
- Crimping Lugs are used for intrnal Connections / Terminations
MCC Panel Quality Assurance & Control Systems
- Inspection of Fabrication structure for dimension as per approved G.A. drawing
- Inspection of Painting / Powder coating
Download PDF Datasheet
Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris.Download PDF