Motor Control Center(MCC)Panel Manufacturer
We are the leading Motor Control Center(MCC)Panel manufacturer in the latest design. The motor control center (MCC Panel) is the focal area for controlling electric motors. Which has a motor starter, wire, or electrical switch and is forcibly separated. A unique instrument called a motor control board is utilized to control motors in many ventures in numerous business and Industry applications different electric motors are required and it is normal alluring to control a portion of the motors.
MCC Panel are with Fix / Draw Out type.
MCC Panel with DOL, STAR-DELTA, RDOL, starters.
MCC Panel are with various design like Single / Double Front, with DCS / Marshaling terminations.
Facilities of different control voltage with control transformer control Bus
With type-2 co-ordination wherever required.
MCC Panel Technical Features
- Modular / Non- compartmentalized construction.
- Panel structure with MS CRCA/SS.
- Indoor / Outdoor type Structure.
- Single front/double front Operated.
- Provision for Extensible for future use.
- Provision of Rubber Gaskets to meet IP requirement like IP-42/52/54/55/65.
- Arrangement for heat dissipation by means of Exhaust Fan or Lowers.
MCC Panel Pre Treatment And Painting
- Three Tank / Seven Tank Pre treatment process
- Final paint shade as per IS or client specifications
- Synthetic Enamel / Epoxy based primer / Powder coating as per customer’s requirement
MCC Panel Bus Bar Arrangement & Cable Alley
- Electrical Grade Aluminum / Copper Busbar
- Main busbar chamber at top / bottom of the Panel
- Separate chamber for vertical dropper
- Busbar System design on basis of continuous Current rating and Fault level with stand capacity
- Allowable temperature rise as per IS 8623 or as per specifications
- Busbar supports of SMC/DMC Material
- Top / Bottom cable entry. Detachable gland plate for cable entry
MCC Panel Assembly & Wiring
- Selection of components from Approved / Reputed vendor list as per Approved Drawing
- Design of Internal Layout fo optimum usage of space
- Internal wiring with 660/1100 v Grade PVC coated stranded Copper Flexible Wires
- Crimping Lugs are used for intrnal Connections / Terminations
MCC Panel Quality Assurance & Control Systems
- Inspection of Fabrication structure for dimension as per approved G.A. drawing
- Inspection of Painting / Powder coating
Download PDF Datasheet
Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris.Download PDF