Feeder Pillar Panel Manufacturer
Feeder Pillar Panels are used for the distribution of power supply, the Feeder Pillar Panels are breaker panels which are the very first set of switching devices at the secondary side of the transformer. A feeder pillar panel is a source for controlling and monitoring electricity supply in residential or commercial buildings throughout a region. In a nutshell, the feeder pillar panels are the power source of electricity and storehouse to convert the power supplied from the main source to low voltage electricity for domestic or commercial use!
Advantage of Feeder Pillar Panels
- The total insulation of the feeder pillar protects anyone who might be near the pillar carrying out maintenance procedures.
- Electrical Safety Testing is easier to carry out with top and bottom voltage sockets.
- The top short-circuiting device looks after the prevention of short circuits.
- A safe connection to the external emergency is ensured by a quick-connection interface of the feeder pillar
- Power supply for internal circuits and lighting is provided directly by the feeder pillar.
- Reduced Cost, Increased Efficiency – feeder pillars are located close to the electricity supply point thereby reducing the costs.
- Delivered to Site, Ready to Use – fully assembled LV distribution feeder pillars are fitted out to customer's specification for fast site installation.