APFC Panel, Automatic Power Factor Correction Panel
(APFC) Automatic Power Factor Correction Panels are predominantly used for the sustainment of power factor correction panels as per the state electricity board. The automatic power factor correction panel is defined as the ratio of active power to apparent power and it is mainly a key factor in measuring electrical consumption. Everyone knows how costly electricity is computed nowadays. Therefore it becomes very much important to reduce electrical consumption for reducing expenditure and economizing utility expenses by harnessing electrical utility by operation at desired power factor to curtail unwanted electricity penalty rising because of continuous power factor drop.
APFC Panels with a stage based pre- programmable micro-controller of varied make which triggers the capacitor banks of suitable capacity automatically in multiple stages by directly sensing the reactive load which works in the principle of VAR( Volt Ampere Reactive ) sensing tends to maintain the PF to 0.99 Lag. The capacitor banks are selected in a number of stages as 4/6/8/12/16 according to the load pattern as per the customer requirement.
Automatic Power Factor Correction Panels Technical Features
APFC Panel Construction Details
- Modular / Non- compartmentalized construction.
- Panel structure with MS CRCA/SS.
- Indoor / Outdoor type Structure.
- Single front/double front Operated.
- Provision for Extensible for future use.
- Provision of Rubber Gaskets to meet IP requirement like IP-42/52/54/55/65.
- Arrangement for heat dissipation by means of Exhaust Fan or Lowers.
APFC Panels Pre Treatment And Painting
- Three Tank / Seven Tank Pre treatment process
- Final paint shade as per IS or client specifications
- Synthetic Enamel / Epoxy based primer / Powder coating as per customer’s requirement
APFC Panels Bus Bar Arrangement & Cable Alley
- Electrical Grade Aluminum / Copper Busbar
- Main busbar chamber at top / bottom of the Panel
- Separate chamber for vertical dropper
- Busbar System design on basis of continuous Current rating and Fault level with stand capacity
- Allowable temperature rise as per IS 8623 or as per specifications
- Busbar supports of SMC/DMC Material
- Top / Bottom cable entry. Detachable gland plate for cable entry
APFC Panels Assembly & Wiring
- Selection of components from Approved / Reputed vendor list as per Approved Drawing
- Design of Internal Layout fo optimum usage of space
- Internal wiring with 660/1100 v Grade PVC coated stranded Copper Flexible Wires
- Crimping Lugs are used for intrnal Connections / Terminations
APFC Panels Quality Assurance & Control Systems
- Inspection of Fabrication structure for dimension as per approved G.A. drawing
- Inspection of Painting / Powder coating
Download PDF Datasheet
Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris.Download PDF