LT Panel, Low Tension Control Panel Manufacturer
What is LT Panel?
LT Panels is an electrical distribution board that receives power from a generator or transformer and distributes the same to various electronic devices and distribution boards. Such panels are used in industries both for internal and external use and, therefore, they are quite rugged to withstand different climatic conditions. Our LT panels are designed to work with low electricity consumption which makes them cost-effective.
Main low tension control panel with single multiple incomers, bus coupler with electrical andor mechanical interlocking are provided. protective relays, indication lamp, meters are to be provided whichever required. LT panel are offered with various design like top middle horizontal bus bar chambers, panel with aluminum or copper bus bar, top bottom front rear cable termination combination of apfc part with the panel. facilities like dg incomer with amf function, cut-off of non-essential feeder at the event of mains supply. LT panel with provision to connect bus duct at main incomer side.
LT Panels Technical Features
Low Tension Control Panels Construction Details
- Modular / Non- compartmentalized construction.
- Panel structure with MS CRCA/SS.
- Indoor / Outdoor type Structure.
- Single front/double front Operated.
- Provision for Extensible for future use.
- Provision of Rubber Gaskets to meet IP requirement like IP-42/52/54/55/65.
- Arrangement for heat dissipation by means of Exhaust Fan or Lowers.
Low Tension Control Panels Pre Treatment And Painting
- Three Tank / Seven Tank Pre treatment process
- Final paint shade as per IS or client specifications
- Synthetic Enamel / Epoxy based primer / Powder coating as per customer’s requirement
Low Tension Control Panels Bus Bar Arrangement & Cable Alley
- Electrical Grade Aluminum / Copper Busbar
- Main busbar chamber at top / bottom of the Panel
- Separate chamber for vertical dropper
- Busbar System design on basis of continuous Current rating and Fault level with stand capacity
- Allowable temperature rise as per IS 8623 or as per specifications
- Busbar supports of SMC/DMC Material
- Top / Bottom cable entry. Detachable gland plate for cable entry
Low Tension Control Panels Assembly & Wiring
- Selection of components from Approved / Reputed vendor list as per Approved Drawing
- Design of Internal Layout fo optimum usage of space
- Internal wiring with 660/1100 v Grade PVC coated stranded Copper Flexible Wires
- Crimping Lugs are used for intrnal Connections / Terminations
Low Tension Control Panels Quality Assurance & Control Systems
- Inspection of Fabrication structure for dimension as per approved G.A. drawing
- Inspection of Painting / Powder coating
Download PDF Datasheet
Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris.Download PDF